Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #9

I selected this pic because I want to create a slideshow of animal adaptations for Life Science. A learning activity for this could be to use Promethean and have kids interact with the pics. After reading so many of the uses of flickr, I am so excited about what it can do for my classroom. Using pics to teach concepts is such a great learning experience for the kids. Most of the kids in my classroom have very little life experience, so bringing real life into the classroom is amazing for them. In case you are wondering, the new slideshow of pics on my website came from slide.com. It is so cool. You can add music and all kinds of backgrounds to your pics. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture you chose!

    Don't forget to cite the image source when you use pictures in your blogs posts.

    ReplyDelete