Friday, June 26, 2009

Thing #21

Ok, igoogle has lots of cool toys & games, but I was trying to make it educational. I did find a gadget for recording the daily moon phases. Love it! Also, I found word-of-the-day and an art of the day gadget. I was thinking about using these tools in my classroom next year for writing and discussion anyway, so having it all in one place is nice. My igoogle is a work in progress. I also liked google calendar. I can see this as a useful tool for sharing with other teachers, students, and parents. It is cool that I can put it on my igoogle also. Students can go there to check out due dates for projects, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are seeing some potential for iGoogle. Other similar products you might check out are Netvibes and Pageflakes.

    ReplyDelete