Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #13

Delicious has saved me! I was on page #4 of lists of websites, blogs, etc. I even had a spiral I had written all my bookmarks down from school because my teacher computer was being re-imaged. I am now able to tag all those and the ones from this course. I am not that great at tagging. I ended up having tags for photo, photos, photographs, etc. I guess it really doesn't matter. I like the idea of adding people to your network so you can see all their bookmarks too. What a great resource. I think this is a great way for teachers to share information. I do have a question though...is their a place to keep all your logins and passwords for the multitude of accounts I have created recently? Four pages of websites also includes 4 pages of logins. My delicious account is funteacher1 if you want to set me up on your network.

2 comments:

  1. Won't it be great to be able to access all of your bookmarks from any computer? I added you to my network too.

    To alleviate the problem of too many logins, I try to use the same one for everything - usually my email address and a password that has numbers in it because some sites require that. I'm sure that there are services that will help you remember your logins, but I don't use one personally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are now on my network also. Isn't Delicious the best?

    If you get an answer to your question "is their a place to keep all your logins and passwords for the multitude of accounts I have created recently?" I would like to know about it also. I have a spreadsheet for that type information. But, it's not always accessible, and I don't want account information on a shared site.

    ReplyDelete