Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #7A

The further along I get into this course, I realize that I have lived a sheltered "techno" life. I just can't fathom how much there is out there and the cool stuff I have been missing. Taking it a step farther, one of my feeds Betty's Blog has a post that contains a YouTube video on new technology from Mcrosoft". No more mouse, no more keyboard! Everything is on a touchscreen tabletop. Eventually, we could even have one on our kitchen counter. I feel like the Jetsons! (A cartoon throwback for you older folks).

2 comments:

  1. I loved Betty's Blog and the Microsoft video. The most amazing part of it is they expect to have this technology available to consumers in 3-4 years. Our progress in technology is moving at lightning speed. As teachers of tomorrow's leaders, we have to get our students ready to handle this new and fascinating future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One question - Where did you find your layout for your blogger? I haven't seen anything this cute and creative in my wandering the web.

    ReplyDelete