Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #10





Credits for my pics:

San Diego Wild Life Park by paraflyer - rhino

Zoo Animals: Panda by cooling - pandas

San Diego Wild Life Park by paraflyer - owl

Animal Kingdom by nsaplayer - gorilla

Creating the slideshow was easy but I found creating links to all the flickr pics to be not as easy. I had to open lots of windows and keep going back and forth. It was a hassle. I would rather create my own photos so I don't have to do all that. Other than that, I love creating slideshows. I found another site, voicethread.com that is even more awesome. You can go there and add voiceover to your slide show and you can even doodle on the pics. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Love the slideshow. When you learn about delicious.com, working with the Flickr pictures may not be as difficult. Voicethread is also coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your slideshow! Creative, cute, and educational. I can see that as part of a study on habitats, animals, character, setting, etc. Neat, too, your slideshow compliments your Blogger layout. :)

    ReplyDelete