Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #20

I was already familiar with google docs before this class. I have used it several times to create documents. I was not using it as a collaboration piece, but several applications come to mind. 1) I am going to create a progress report for for our special area teachers to input their grades so that they don't have to send me a hard copy of each students grade. 2)Also, we are required to give our CMC teacher grades each six weeks. I am going to create a form that I can share with her that will save us all time. I can see this as a great collaboration for my grade level as well. 3) We can create our tutoring lists, share our lesson plans, create our weekly calendar, etc. This would also be a great application for the students. 4)I can see creating surveys and polls and having students graph the responses. Here is a link to a document I created for my weekly conduct sheet. I wanted to upload something so I just put this out there. Check it out. If you have any more ideas for google docs uses, please share.

1 comment: