Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thing #6

I could spend a lifetime on the computer looking at all this information. I spent 2 hours just looking at my feed and the places it took me. You have to check out this hilarious video from Betty's Blog that I subscribed too. ( I LOVE YOUTUBE! ) This video and the posts that came after it really resonate with me. I want to be the kind of person that gets up and dances alone!

On another note, I am a very organized person and at any given time I only have a few emails in my inbox. I clean out, move, and trash. There is so much stuff in my feed that I begin to get anxiety when I look at all the stuff. I really need to take a pill for that! I had told myself that I was not going to get behind in this class and I was going to spend only an hour or so a day. HAHA I can't stop clicking. Eery blog site has links to others and I am addicted!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your link is going where you meant it to. It goes to Betty's home page instead of the post that you are talking about.

    Don't worry about getting behind with the RSS feeds. Just jump in where you are and read what you have time for. The "mark all as read" button is your friend!

    ReplyDelete