Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Thing #5

The RSS feeds are all very good and I enjoyed looking over the information. There is such a vast amount of information out there on education, where do all these people have time to post all this stuff. I am just wondering how I am going to keep up with my little blog. I really liked Infinitethinking.com. Especially the Friday 5's because they give you links to online tools for your classroom. I went in and subscribed to Tikatok.com. I have wanted to publish a class book and this is a perfect website to do it. Kids can work on their writing and for about $20 I can get it professionally published in a hardbound book (with illustrations). Also, shelfari.com is a really cool website, not only because I added it to my own blog, but because kids can go in and pick the books they are reading and want to read, write book reviews, and chat with their friends about their reading. It creates a bookshelf of their personal choices. Way cool!

2 comments:

  1. Many of the blogs that have multiple posts per day have more than one author. I have a goal of posting to my blog once a week. That is much more manageable for me than trying to post something every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog background. I'm looking forward to checking out your references in this entry. It is evident you are putting to use an effective thinking process and will use what you've learned in "23 Things" in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete