Sunday, June 21, 2009

Thing #11

OK, so I have spent way too much time on this stuff. I found a cool site for making custom signs and customizing pics from your flickr. Check it out. It is very simple to do. There are many backgrounds and signs to choose from. Be sure when you upload to your blog you select a small image of your design, otherwise you have to go all the way back and resize and upload again. Something else to note, when you embed something into a post on your blog, you are stuck with it unless you go back to the original site where you created it and change it from there. Hence the jungle music on my slideshow. Even I am annoyed with the music after a while! I wish there was a way to turn it off on the blog. Any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I see some of your creations there on your sidebar. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! You have come a long way! I am so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete