Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #19

I think this is one of the best classroom tools I have seen so far. I can't wait to get started. This takes project presentations to a whole new level. The one I am posting is a Science Fair discussion which will be beneficial to my students when we start working on Science Fair projects. I can see using this for literature (story retellings). You could have the children illustrate the story, scan their pics and photos and then have them put their voice into it. I can see this used in Science and Social Studies projects. Anyone have any suggestions on how we could use it for Math? I can see myself using this more than anything else.

1 comment:

  1. I can't find the link right now, but the librarian at Mackey collaborated with one of her teachers on a geometry unit and did a Voicethread on it. If you search math, geometry or other math terms you will find lots of examples of things people have done.

    I'm so glad that you have found a tool that you can use!

    ReplyDelete