Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #16

OMG! This was a very easy post because I am already way crazy about Librarything.com. Last summer I cataloged all my books here. It is so cool. I have 1,000 books in my personal library and I still need to add al the ones I purchased this year. My kids used it all the time to look for books in my classroom. What I want to do next year is have students write reviews on the books they read and post them to my librarything account. Even more cool, I put a search on my blog that allows people to search my library for any of my books. Can this stuff get any better?????

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of having kids write reviews and post them. I'm also jealous that you are on Thing #16!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the search box - very cool how you embedded it in your blog!

    ReplyDelete